I'm a huge fan of to do lists but I also like to waste my life watching 4OD. So in an effort to ensure my week is as productive as it should be I'm signing up to Beth's pledge. Here are the 7 things on my list I'm going to do this week:
- Write a letter to my friend Andy- he has sent me two letters and a Christmas gift since I moved to London- I really need to reply.
- Sort everything for my trip to Barcelona next week!!! This means travel insurance, confirming with the friends I'm staying with, organising when I'm catching up with friends and ex-colleagues.
- Tackle the mould in the bathroom with a scourer and bleach- then let the landlord know.
- Sort out evaluation for the Children's Book Tree project I ran last year. Email all the organisations involved and get stats and feedback from the bookshop.
- Sort out contents insurance for my new flat, try and find one that will cover my new phone as well.
- Post the Christmas presents I still haven't sent to Andy (see no.1) and my friend Rosie.
- Actually spend some time on my 100 Days writing so that it's something I'm pleased with, not a hurried 100 words at 11p.m.
Hopefully by sharing these online and making it official I will actually acheive them all.
Wish me luck!