Friday 22 January 2010

Love does exist


I am in love with the city.

Walking the streets of Barcelona for the first time in 18 months I am so overwhelmed with affection for this place. I love the architecture, the atmosphere, I have friends here I adore, I have so many incredible memories, I hear people speak Catalan on the street and jo tambe soc Catalana. I learnt so much in my time here and it feels wonderful to know I still feel at home. In the spirit of Mel, Sophie, Emerson and I´m sure many many others, and to fit the theme of love week, please find above my photo of the day.

This wasn´t taken today but some time in 2008 while I was living here. It sums up a lot of what´s fabulous about the city, the creativity, the positivity, the vibrancy. I was so grateful to return to that today. Love does exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment