Friday 19 February 2010

Letter writing

Today I wrote a letter to Sara Pascoe. Sara has been writing a letter a day for her hundred days and very kindly wrote one to me. And being a fabulous comedian type she will be telling us about it at the event on the 10th March (her hundred days I mean, not just the letter she wrote to me).

Sara and I actually went to university together (I am one of her 1500 close, intimate friends on facebook) and she directed me (and also starred) in a production of Alice in Wonderland for Sussex University Drama Society. I played the very important role of frog footman/playing card/segment of a caterpillar and general chorus. Whereas that show for me was the pinnacle of my acting acheivements Sara has gone on to bigger and better things including popping up in the episode of Being Human I was watching this evening. I have great memories from Alice. I met my best friends at uni through that production. I am very greatful to Sara (and Vanessa and Katie) for casting me in the first place. It's been really nice to reconnect with her breifly and in letter form through 100 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment