Thursday 11 March 2010

Thank you

Thank you so much to everyone who has been involved in 100 days. It has been a pleasure and a privilege. To finish I thought I'd put together a list in the style of Elise.

Ways 100 days has made me a better person
  1. I have met lovely people and feel part of a community
  2. I have tried new and different exercises and discovered the joy of spinning
  3. I have learnt about modern art
  4. I talk more to strangers
  5. I have a better vocabulary
  6. I try new things
  7. I have discovered Sam Smith pubs
  8. I am better at technology
  9. I can make a great banana bread
  10. I have learnt that I am creative and that I can do far more than I think I can
  11. I'm new to London and although sometimes it seems big and scary I now know that it is filled with friendly, creative and lovely people who do amazing things (and that probably applies to everywhere).
  12. I discovered magnetic inkjet paper
  13. I've met some lovely people, learnt some great words and am happier than when I started
  14. I search for more obscure ways to complement people (nice pen)
  15. I am stronger now and can count better
Not all of these are mine- some were contributed at the museum last night. Please feel free to add your own in the comments.

And thank you xx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for that Lizzie. Was great to meet you in person at the 100 Days event. Have loved following your project, and here's to Day 101!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I have (no doubt) helped Lego "build up its share of the UK market" :

    http://tinyurl.com/ylk6rvj

    DW x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful reasons! Thanks for being a great part of this. I've really enjoyed your contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for your comment Lizzie! It's a shame I didn't get to say hi in person at the event. That's ace you went along and it really made my 100 days feel worth it to know its inspired you and little bit. London isn't so big afterall I agree. Keep up the adventures!
    x
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete